Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy New Year To Me :)


CAKE AT HOME
It all started with tiramisu birthday cake (my dad tried to make the candles in the upper left hand corner look like a "27"...)



BURRITO BAR WITH MY GALS
Me and my little sis


My b-day margarita...HUGEEEE


me and my grad school pals


PANCHOS FOR DINNER
Over at the restaurant with some more good friends


chicken chimichanga's... YUM! I love their food it's so authentic!


Fancy, Alpana and I


This guy was really intense about bringing out the cake at the right moment...LOL


They played maracas, tambourines, sang, and my cake was delivered by a Christian Bale look-a-like...mmmmmhhhmmm!

My birthday dinner crew


DESSERT AT THE BARS

J$ blowing some bubbles at the bar


Fancy looking for some support



me 'n my longtime homegurl Lindz


OMG I had so much fun for my birthday this year! My dad and sis surprised me with a tiramisu cake from a local Italian passticceria. Then it was out to the burrito bar with my grad-school pals and sis for my gi-normous birthday margarita (so big you can share it with 6 people). Dinner was at Panchos (best authentic Mexican food in town) with my besties J$ and Lindz, my family, and a bunch of my grad-school pals. As we are generally well-behaved grad students and don't get to cut loose a lot during the week, we definitely took it to a whole nother level after dinner. Good times!

Thanks to everyone for making this the best birthday yet!
XOXO
Tinibini